summer rolls w/ a peanut satay dip (swipe to see inside…. —>)
• Rice paper wrappers
• Lots of grated/finely chopped veg (I used carrots, red cabbage, lettuce, red pepper, cucumber, avocado, coriander)
• Peanut butter
• Soy sauce
1. Rinse a rice paper wrapper under water for one minute until it becomes transparent and slightly more pliable.
2. Lay the rice paper on a board and layer up your veggies in a small pile the centre of the wrapper – be careful not to over fill!
3. Fold the top and bottom edges of the rice paper over the veggies, then take one side of the rice paper and roll it over to the other side, tucking in the filling tightly as you go!
4. Repeat with the rest!
5. For the sauce, mix together peanut butter, soy sauce and enough water to make it the desired consistency!